Early American Review,
- Adamiak, Stanley J., "The 1779 Sullivan Campaign"
- Ambler, Charles H., "The Frontier Surveyor" [George Washington]
- Anonymous, "John Singleton Copley - America's First Great Portrait Artist "
- Bailey, Greg, "Blackstone in America - Lectures by An English Lawyer Become The Blueprint for a New Nation's Laws and Leaders"
Daniel P., "Beyond the
Pale". An Overview of Recent Scholarship Pertaining
to the Colonial Backcountry
- Battin, Richard, "Mad Anthony" Wayne at Fallen Timbers"
- Bauer, Deborah L., "Colonization and Conquest:
British Florida in the Eighteenth Century"
- Baule, Steven M., "The First Prisoner of War
(or possibly the First Deserter)
of the American Revolution"
- Becker, Carl L., "Religious Freedom: The Other Revolution"
- Bennardo, Kevin, "Uneasy Allies - British and Colonial Interaction During The French and Indian War"
- Chase, Philander D., "General Washington Kept a Picture of Mount Vernon in His Mind's Eye During the Revolutionary War"
- Circian, "The Story of Nathan Hale"
- Cusumano, Rudolph, "Lafayette and Independence Hall:
His Clarion Call To Action"
- Darley, Stephen, "Benedict Arnold's Portraits"
- [Davis, Darla] (author not provided), "To Tax Or Not To Tax:
The Rights and Justification of Parliament in Question". [Originally published as Darla Davis, "To Tax or Not to Tax", with footnotes, at "From Revolution to Reconstruction ... and what happened afterwards". Quotation information.]
- Davis, Jim, "The Tentative Rebels:
New York City During the First Year of the Revolution"
- Darley, Stephen, "Cost of Benedict Arnoldís Expedition to Quebec"
- Del Guercio, Gerardo, "How Benjamin Franklinís Dream Came True:
The Origins of the American Dream in His Autobiography"
- Dolle, Raymond F., "Ben Franklin's Game of Love and War"
Gilbert, "Why The
Loyalists Lost. Imperial Unity And Parliamentary
Sovereignty: The Loyalist Alternative To The American Revolution. The Political
And Ideological Perceptions Of William Smith, Jr., Joseph Galloway, And Thomas
- Doré, Gilbert, "Our
people have fire if not smothered". Loyalists, Radicals
and the Fight Over the Declaration of Independence in Maryland
- Dorson, Richard M., "The Closing Shot - How The King Lost His Colonies"
- Drew, Paul Redmond , "Sir William Johnson, Indian Superintendent: Colonial Development and Expansionism"
- Egan, Brian T., "Sir William Howe -
A Revisionist History Of His Conduct In America "
- Engle, Dean, "The Marquis de Lafayette's Dual Role in French Engagement in America 1777 to 1780 "
- Ferro, David L., "Promoting Science
Through America's Colonial Press"
- Franklin, Benjamin, "The Way to Wealth"
- Gemmill, Helen, "The 13 Days of August" [Neshaminy Encampment at Moland House]
- Giordano, Ralph, "Thomas Jefferson:
The Education of an Architect"
- Gould, Kevin Scott, "Ambush At Oriskany"
- Guemide, Boutkhil, "The American Revolution in Massachusetts 1763-1775"
- Halverson, Melissa Sue, "Native American Beliefs and Medical Treatments During the Smallpox Epidemics: an Evolution"
- Harper, Douglas, "Northern Profits from Slavery"
- Harrington, Hugh T., "The Man Who Shot Simon Fraser - The Legendary Tim Murphy, Marksman of Bemis Heights "
- Hartsoe, Kenneth D., "The First Year of American Foreign Policy 1775-1776"
- Hasson, Matt, "Polly Frazer - An Unsung Heroine's Story "
- Heim, Joseph"The School for Patriot Gentlemen: Thomas Jefferson and the Reform of the College of William and Mary, 1762-1781"
- Henretta, James, "The Enigma of Benedict Arnold"
- Henretta, James, "George R. T. Hewes and the Meaning of the Revolution"
- Henretta, James, "Richard Allen and African-American Identity"
- Henretta, James, " 'Unruly Women':
Jemima Wilkinson and Deborah Sampson Gannett"
- Hewes, George, "An Eyewitness Account
of the Boston Tea Party"
- Hoerauf, Geoffrey, "American Spies and Sympathizers at Fort Detroit"
- Jewett, Thomas, "America's Greatest Scoundrel" [James Wilkinson]
- Jewett, Thomas, "Arthur St. Clair:
The Man and His County "
- Jewett, Thomas, "Jefferson and Religion"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Jefferson and the Spirit of '76"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Jefferson, Education and the Franchise"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Jefferson: Legal Scholar"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Mr. Jefferson's Libraries"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Of Money and Measuring
Thomas Jefferson's Attempt to Rationalize America"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Patrick Henry, America'S Radical Dissenter.
- Jewett, Thomas, "The Healthful Habits of Thomas Jefferson"
- Jewett, Thomas, "The Spirits of Our Forefathers" [attitude toward alcohol]
- Jewett, Thomas, "Thomas Jefferson: Agronomist"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Thomas Jefferson: Father of Invention"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Thomas Jefferson Paleontologist"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Thomas Jefferson's Views Concerning Native Americans"
- Jewett, Thomas, "Thomas Jefferson's Views on Women"
- Jolly, Henry, "The Battle of Saratoga - A First-Hand Account"
- Kirschke, James J., "Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) -
'The Father of all the Yankees' "
- Kolhoff, Michael, "Fugitive Communities in Colonial America"
- Kreamer, Todd Alan, "Sons of Liberty: Patriots or Terrorists?"
- Kukla, Jon, " The Proclamation Against Patrick Henry
Issued By Lord Dunmore on May 6, 1775"
- Lodine-Chaffey, Jennifer, "From Newgate to the New World: A Study of London's Transported Female Convicts, 1718-1775"
- Lohrenz, Otto, "The Reverend William Coutts -
Tory or Whig?"
- Lohrenz, Otto, "A Public Spirited Officeholder and Dedicated Clergyman:
Adam Smyth of Botetourt County and Parish of Revolutionary Virginia"
- Marshall, George L., Jr., "Chief Joseph Brant:
Mohawk, Loyalist, and Freemason"
- Marshall, George L., Jr., "The Rise and Fall
of the Newburgh Conspiracy"
- Massey, Gregory D., "Slavery and Liberty in the American Revolution".
John Laurens's Black Regiment Proposal
- Maurer, C.F. William, "Prelude to a Massacre:
Excerpts from The Dragoon Diary"
- McGeachy, Robert A., "The
American War Of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell
- McIntyre, Ruluff D., "George Washington - Master of Misinformation"
- McKiernan, John, "Oliver Ellsworth's New Light Theology: A Compromising Calvinist and His Position on Slavery at the Constitutional Convention of 1787"
- McKnight, Brian D., "The Committee of Correspondence:
Moving Towards Independence"
- McNaught, Dian, "Early Virginia River Trade "
- New, M. Christopher, "An Ancient Veteran of the Revolutionary War Acts As Tour Guide For a Rare Glimpse of the Ruins of Fortress Ticonderoga"
- New, M. Christopher, "James Chalmers and "Plain Truth" - A Loyalist Answers Thomas Paine"
- Nichipor, Mark, "Benedict Arnold and The Battle of Saratoga"
- Nigro, Augustine, "William Allen
and the Search for Economic Security"
- Outwin, Charles P.M., "Securing the Leg Irons: Restriction of Legal Rights for Slaves in Virginia and Maryland, 1625 - 1791"
- Pandel, Matthew Brent, "Declaring
Independence -- The Inside Story"
- Parker, Keith W., "The Involvement of "The Ladies"
Economic Support of Women during the American Revolution"
- Peña, Antonio R.,"The Relations Between Spain and the United States".
Lousiana and the Middle West Territory (1763 - 1795)
- Phillips, Heather A., "Safety and Happiness - The Paradox of the Declaration of Independence"
- Pierce,James, "Frontier
Battles of the Revolution". The Battle of King's
Mountain, The Battle of Blue Licks, The Campaign to Vincennes
- Pierce, James P., "Lewis Wetzel, Dark Hero of the Ohio"
- Pierce, James, "Michael Stoner:
The Frontiersman Who Was Always There"
- Pierce, James P., "Translating An Ode To A German Mercenary "
Paul J., "'Rebel'
Prisoners Detained in North America"
Paul J., "Black Soldiers and Sailors
During The Revolution"
- Rastatter, Paul J.,, "A Report on the Life of Edmund Burke"
- Redmond, Edward J., "The Mapmaker of Mount Vernon"
- Schamlzbach, Jonathan and Douglas Heller, "Betsy Ross - Her Life"
- Shultz, Suzanne M., "Epidemics in Colonial Philadelphia
and The Risk of Dying"
- Stanley, Kevin , "Soldiers of the Colonial Militia"
- Traylor, Nathan C., "The Regulators Movement in The Carolinas"
- Vitale, D.E., "Letters from Abigail Adams to John Adams On News Of The War"
- Vitale, D.E., "The Other Life of Francis Hopkinson -
America's First Composer of Music"
- Walker, Jim, "Little-Known U.S. Document Signed by President Adams Proclaims America's Government Is Secular"
- Wright, Robert E., "Commercial Banking in Colonial America"
- Zavaletta, Joseph A., Jr., "Original Intent and The Free Exercise of Religion"
- Zokal, Geoff, "The Continental Marines:
The Birth of the Leathernecks". Dunsmore, Virginia, Bahamas.